Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thing 4 - Mashups

Wow, this Flickr Speller is AWESOME! A couple years ago a woman who graduated from my college began creating alphabets from letters she photographed. These were letters she happened upon in her travels. Now anyone can do it by using this program that pulls the appropriate photos from the huge cauldron of Flickr. I feel somewhat conflicted...it's also too bad that I don't know how to adjust the screen so that my "words" always fit...

KMcElman_090514_A2 L P h31 el r A mon letter B E t37

From Retrievr. Hmmm, don't think that embedded either. Sigh!

And then I went to Big Huge Labs...! I feel like I have been run over by a truck! Too many things to do with photos! I think I will go stand outside, in the dark, and listen to the wind brush the recent rain around. Whew...

No comments:

Post a Comment